Creating an effective viral video is one of the best ways to bring massive amounts of traffic to your site.
There are many good viral videos around the internet especially on YouTube but sometimes when one goes to create a viral video, things can go horribly wrong.
Remember for a viral video to be special, you have to be different to all the other ones floating around. To do this you have to come up with something original. But you will find that to create a viral video that is original and spreads around the internet like a “virus” plus, gets talked about is not that hard. Just one good idea can create a killer viral video and get you millions of hits to your site.
Here’s 10 tips to ensure you create a killer viral video:
1) Don’t copy another viral video that previously failed, because you will fail.
2) Try to make your viral video, shocking, funny, sexy or attention grabbing.
3) Make your viral video controversial and cause a stir.
4) Make sure you viral video piggy backs off something that has happened recently.
5) Get an expert to edit your viral video so it has that professional feel to it.
6) Once your viral video is finished share it with friends to get the viral effect going.
7) Include at least 1 thing in your viral video that will get people talking.
8) Make sure that your viral video is not borning
9) Make sure your viral video is relatively short (under 10 minutes)
10) Create a introduction to tempt anticipation and an ending to let them know you appericate them watching
For maximum exposure you should add your viral video to : youtube, Google video, yahoo video, Ifilm, Myspace, Your own personal blog
These site are going to give your viral video maximum exposure and ensure your viral video gets talked about.
The last thing to do if you find out that your viral video doesn’t do so well is to experiment and test things later. This is what marketing is all about. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t work.
For the most amazing secrets for generating massive internet traffic please visit [http://www.trafficsecretsreport.com]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jim_Basck/111884
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/670510