Look at these 3 whopping reasons to start using Web video in your business. The statistics are so huge for online video popularity it is difficult to wrap our brains around.
Large companies with million dollar marketing budgets continue to publish their research results about video. That’s terrific because without spending our own research dollars we can discover what emerging marketing methods are working. Or as you will see with online video statistics, the biggest trend seen since maybe soap was invented. When something is super hot no one can keep it a secret. Web video is a new, super hot online marketing segment now available for everyone. Again the Internet is the great marketing equalizer for small growing companies.
You can be sure if there are sales profits to be earned through Web video publishing, The Fortune 500 companies will find it. Just take a look at some of the statistics published to date. You don’t have to be a statistician to understand how incredible the growth of video communication has already become. The statistics you are about to see are what executives in big companies have been discussing.
Sometimes it helps to understand what changed in the market which made online video catch on. The short answer is that all the technology came together almost exactly at the same time. Specifically there are 3 reasons why video is hot now?
1. New low cost portable devices (laptops and phones) with (WiFi) wireless Internet connectivity capable of streaming online video content. In time Internet access will be publicly available in every US city, not just home and work.
2. Widely available, low cost, high speed Internet connections.
3. The YouTube phenomenon, which needs minimal explanation. YouTube took full advantage of advances in video streaming technology, our obsession with video, and the advances in streaming video technology, which allows us to watch smooth playing videos even on a wireless Internet connection.
You add this up and the online video phenomenon starts to make sense.
Here is what we now know about online video and these are the 3 whopping reasons to use video in your business.
1. In the U.S. over 9 billion videos were viewed in September 2007 alone. That’s 9 billion videos watched in one month. Makes you wonder if people did anything else that month.
2. Also in September 2007 over 136 million people in the U.S. (75% of the Internet users) watched online videos.
3. Demographics. If the first two did not surprise you this one should. Most people would not have guessed this next one to be true. Burst Media’s nationwide survey, found 35-44 and 45-54 age groups are equally likely to view online content as the 18-24 age group.
I’m sure you did not see that one coming. So it looks like everyone likes to watch video or is watching video or will be watching video content on the Web.
These big numbers tell us, small businesses have enough whopping reasons to put Web video to work in their businesses. Since the cost is low to implement. Business owners should convert their (text) content to short Web infomercials or business emercials by either learning how to produce and market their own Web video or hire a professional to handle this task for them. This technology is worth making a priority in your marketing and advertising mix. The bottom line, get video assets on the Web ASAP.
Vincent Jackson – Web Video Consultant
Learn how to use Web video to grow any business.
See details about the Business Emercial, an affordable Web commercial, filmed on-site and professionally edited and anchored to the four corners of the Internet. Get quality exposure of your business. The Business Emercial is embeded with Internet marketing and uploaded to the Internet.
The free resource Website for online video production, marketing and advertising.
The author Vincent Jackson, Web Video Consultant and Video Ad Professional monitors video trends and video marketing methods on the Web.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Vincent_Jackson/176088