Studies indicate, the most frequent, New Year’s Resolution, is, consistently, related to weight – loss issues, etc! However, the vast majority of these resolutions, aren’t successful! Although, weight – loss, is, often, necessary, and needed, and a meaningful wish/ desire, etc, in order for these attempts, to be successful, and make, a true, difference, for the better, one must commit, to a high degree of persistence, commitment, dedication, and clear – cut, focus/ emphasis, etc! There are numerous needs/ necessities, to successfully, losing weight (a meaningful diet), this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, and review, 5 of the most essential, significant ones.
1. Attitude/ Effectively using Affirmations: The necessary commitment, often, means, one must, effectively use Personal Affirmations, which are positive, present – tense, statements, leading one, to proceed, with the needed, positive, can – do, attitude, to believe, you can achieve your weight – loss objectives! It’s important to know, understand, and evaluate, your reasons, for wanting to take – off, the pounds, and to determine, which approach, might work, best, for you!
2. Personally – perceived needs/ reasons: Begin, by giving yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, in order to know, your personal priorities, perceptions, needs, etc! People diet, for many reasons, so, it’s important to know and understand, yours! How important, is it, truly, to you, personally? Are you, ready, willing, and able, to proceed, with the degree of commitment, discipline, persistence, etc, to achieve your objectives?
3. Goals/ priorities: Your personal goals, and priorities, are probably, in many ways, far different from others, in specific, somewhat – unique ways! How, personally, motivating, are your personal goals, and priorities, towards, achieving your desired, weight – loss? Is dieting, and weight – loss, important, to you?
4. Commitment: Making your diet, a true success, requires a significant degree of personal commitment. It, often, requires, some life – changes, either, in terms of eating habits, exercise, something else, or some combination, etc! Although, to some, the idea of losing weight, seems attractive and desirable, the process, and degree of commitment, may not!
5. Discipline: How often, do you have some desire for, and/ or, eating some specific food, dessert, etc? However, when you are dieting, that may not coincide with, being successful! Will you, be ready, willing, and able, to proceed, with the necessary degree of personal discipline, to achieve your objectives?
Diets only work, when you work, to achieve them! Will you put forth that effort, and how important, is losing weight, to you?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10416458